Saturday 23 May 2015

A small prediction

At this stage in proceedings I don't think I can manage to say very much that hasn't already been said after two weeks of scrutinising rehearsals, performances, clothes, graphics, lighting and trees.

But it is a blogger's duty to predict (and oh, btw, I had 10/10 on Thursday), and predict I shall:

Sweden will win.

I'd love for there to be a surprise but at this stage I can't see it happening. If it's not Sweden I expect it will be one of the other favourites, with the dark horses having become invisible on the blue backdrop.

And call me a crazy mad thing, but I've put my winnings from Thursday - Iceland not to qualify, since you ask - on the UK to receive not a single douze points tonight. Now watch the Albanian jury screw me.

Is it wine o'clock?

No comments:

Post a Comment